Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nearby you also can find beaches, so you are able to enjoy the beautiful sunsets of Qeshm Island while walking around.
Qeshm Island is close to Hormuz, Larak and Hangam Island. You can reach these islands by ferry from Qeshm City. We help you to arrange your trips around the island so you are able to enjoy your stay completely. If you want you also can join our Qeshm Island or Hormuz Island tour.
Aref Qeshm Homestay will help you to have good time in Qeshm Island. You will enjoy the nature and the silence the island offers you.
Our home consisits of a large living room off of which, all the rooms are connected to including the kitchen, 2 guest rooms, 2 bathrooms and toilet and we have car parking available for 1 car. While staying with us, guest will get to sample some of our Iranian food and lifestyle.
Aref Qeshm Homestay policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival by 6pm.
Check in from 07:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception hours 7:00am to 12pm
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 온수 샤워
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>