Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The house is well connected with the rest of the city by several bus lines which stops just 50 meters away; it is also easily accessible by car and there is a lot of free parking along the roads in the surrounding area.
The apartment is on the second floor and has been completely renovated, with the addition of furniture and new equipment. The building has a modern elevator.
It has 3 large, airy rooms (two of them air conditioned), one double room and two single rooms, with shared bathroom, which can accommodate up to four people; for guests it is available, free of charge, a fully equipped dining-room with kitchen, refrigerator, electric oven, toaster, kettle, table, chairs, and a large supply of pots, pans, plates, glasses, cups, etc ...
In the apartment you will find a familiar environment, but with all facilities for a comfortable stay: clean linens and towels, products for personal care, orthopedic beds, air conditioning in two bedrooms, flat screen television, free internet wi-fi, washing machine, etc .., in addition to an extremely low cost.
For guests it is also available (on request) a free transfer from the Central Station (or from the port) or a paid transfer from the Airport to reach the apartment.
Archita Guest House's policies & Conditions:
Check in from 11:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No reception: Please communicate your arrival time. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>