Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Experience style and exclusivity in Arche Noah, a hostel with a difference at a competitive price, where quality and privacy combine with culture and heritage. Enjoy a premium experience with a roof terrace BBQ with spectacular views over the city, a spacious lounge, furnished apartment, private en-suite rooms, luxurious dormitory, sauna and kitchen. Open 24hrs, services include free WIFI, free breakfast, free towels, free luggage storage, free coffee all day, lockers and a laundry and taxi service to the airport only 15km away. The ARK is a safe haven protected by high tech security cameras and key pad entry to ensure you have a peaceful stay.
Choose to socialise with guests in our luxurious lounge, at one of our events, book a tour or just enjoy tranquillity before walking Candelaria, the city's destination for tourists. Choose from a private en-suite apartment with kitchen, a spacious family room with double bed and sofa bed, three more private en-suite rooms with wardrobes, and a luxurious dormitory with a balcony and five quality large single beds (not bunk beds!). Each room has lockers, cupboards, bedside tables.
Terms and conditions:
-Check in from 15:00
-Check out before 11:00
-Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
-This property may pre-authorize your card details before arrival.
-Payment by cash, credit cards (5%), debit cards(5%).
-24 Hours Reception
-No curfew 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>