Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Apartment Foster offers several types of accommodation:
• Lease of bedrooms
In this type of accommodation there is a private bedroom available for visitors, where they have their own privacy, which will not be disturbed by anyone. A kitchen and a bathroom are also available to visitors of this type of accommodation which are shared with other occupants of other bedrooms, which is no more than two other bedrooms.
• Apartments – High standard accommodation
This is the finest accommodation in our hostel. The apartments include all sanitary facilities (toilet and bathroom with shower), TV, kitchen (fridge, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher). Prices are based on the facilities and size of the apartments.
Cancellation policy: 24 days advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 14.00 until 17.00
Check out before 10.00
Breakfast not included
Children and extra beds:
Free! Using existing beds 1 child from 0 to 3 years stay free of charge.
Pets are not allowed. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 실내 수영장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>