Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The location is just 100 km from Italy and mere 10 km from the Brijuni islands, the National park with outstanding natural beauty.
Moderate climate in winter and springtime makes numerous choices for athletic and sport activities. On the other hand, summer is the time when Istria swarms with people from all over the world. Although crowded, our town and its countryside provide a quiet and carefree rest. Sunny days, memorable sunsets, quietness and order combined with many different events and happenings offer you the most desirable place to go on a vacation.
The apartment is completely furnished and equipped for 2 or 3 person. It consists of a bedroom with TV, separated bathroom, kitchen with all necessary equipment and a balcony. There is a safe parking in front of the house. Towels and linen are included, as is the final cleaning. There is a central heating system for wintertime and air-conditioning system. A baby bed is available on demand.
Please let us offer you cordiality, hospitality and quality accommodation proportionate with various prices in this beautiful location.
Apartman Busoler Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Child friendly. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>