Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refunds 2 weeks prior to arrival.
No show/ reduction in number 100% cost.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Things to note
Please read carefully reception opening times and always inform the property about your estimated arrival time.
*From Monday to Friday: 09.00 to 23.00h
*Saturdays, Sundays and Bank holidays: from 10.00 to 14.00h and in the afternoon from 17.00 to 23.00h.
Check-in from 13.00h
Check-out by 12.00h.
LATE CHECK-IN (Arriving after 23.00h) is available on request, paying a supplement. Always ask the property.
Breakfast not included.
All Taxes included.
CONDITIONS FOR THE SAN FERMIN RUNNING OF THE BULLS BOOKINGS from 5 TO 14 JULY
15% Deposit at the time of booking charged by Hostelworld.
85% At the time of booking charged by the property.
Cancellations made after 1 May will lose the full amount of the booking.
If the guest does not show up, the full amount of the booking will be forfeited.
General Cancellation Policy
Free cancelation up to 72hours before arrival.
3 days before your arrival date, 100% of the reservation will be charged in your credit card.
NO-show: 100% stay charge. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 식기 세척기
- 아기침대 제공
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>