Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel has the best location to become your base camp while exploring Bratislava and Slovak rich culture.
We've got a small kitchen in here where you can cook a dinner or pack a lunch, you will find there a coffee machine, tea and some fruits just ready to bite. These things we offer to our guests with no charge and for free as well as a welcome drink.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Free high-speed WiFi throughout the entire Hostel.
Luggage Storage before Check In and after Check Out.
Smart TV with Netflix in our lovely day-room.
Private Rooms with Towels.
A basket with a fruits in each room.
Free coffee, tea,welcome drink.
All the rooms are equipped with an AC with a remote control.
Fully equipped Kitchen with Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Microwave.
Free map of the city.
Apart-Hostel ZERO Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Taxes not included (1.70 per person and night)
Breakfast not available
24 hours reception.
No special conditions 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>