Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have six person dorms and doubles in a newly constructed building specifically designed for the needs of travellers. You can enjoy our spacious common area with bar, large communal kitchen and dining area, or cook asado, a traditional Argentine barbeque, in the garden.
From our location you can take in views of the Beagle Channel and the mountainous horizon beyond. Our friendly staff are here to ensure that you make the most of your trip to El Fin Del Mundo (End of the World).
For those on a budget, the self-catering aspect of our hostel, the close proximity to the supermarket (only 1 block) and the European breakfast included, can be a great money saver.
We have clean, well maintained shower and bathroom facilities with hot water 24hrs a day. For your convenience we have inexpensive laundry service at your disposal.
In the common area you can relax after a day´s trekking with a drink from our bar (with a wide variety of local and international beers & spirits), free wifi and internet on our computer that is available free of charge to all guests. We also have a wide range of music & some instruments to play if you do.... We have 24 hour recepcion for check-in/out, which sometimes can be complicated due to busses breaking down, ect.
Come and meet us at the end of the world! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>