Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the bustling and trendy Vesterbro neighbourhood - you are next to Tivoli, the central railway station, shopping and local restaurants - not to mention the exciting Copenhagen Night Life in Koedbyen (Our staff will help you find the place to go!)
Free internet throughout the hotel. The rooms are clean, plain & functional. Small colour television, telephone, washbasin and desk in all rooms.
The hotel reception is open day and night, and our friendly staff is at your service 24 hours a day.
Renovated showers and toilets on every floor.
Bike rental and bike parking - No problem
Please note: only a maximum of 5 rooms can be booked per reservation.
Cancellation is 48 hours before arrival.
In the case of late cancellation/no show guest will be charged for their whole stay.
We will charge the credit card for the entire stay 48 hours before arrival.
The booking will be a non-refundable less then 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 2PM - Check out at 11.00 AM. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 우편 서비스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 자동 판매기
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>