Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation deadline 1 week before arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You will find all the facilities of a hotel with all the comfort you need to feel at home.
All private rooms have a kitchenette where you can prepare your own food.
The dorms have common facilities like kitchen, showers, toilets.
Please note :
Cancellation policy : 24h
Check in : 15.00
Check out : 11.00
Breakfast not included
Bedlinen and towel are included in the rate and will be handed out when you check in.
You can borrow a kitchen set in our reception with everything you need to make a delicious meal for a deposit of NOK 200/Euro 20. You can keep the set for three hours if you stay in our dormitories and you`ll get the deposit back when the set is returned. If you stay in a private room you can keep the kitchen set for the whole stay.
Credit cards accepted 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>