Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Villas and Rooms are exquisitely furnished with all modern amenities. All rooms have large en-suite bathrooms, exquisite furniture with soft lighting.
Ananda Lakshmi Ayurveda Retreat is located by the seaside in the beautiful southern Indian state of Kerala. The retreat is a special place for guests who seek a relaxing peaceful environment and traditional Ayurveda to rejuvenate one's body, mind and soul.
Ananda Lakshmi is an eco-friendly retreat with well-appointed Villas and Rooms. The unique design of the Retreat ensures that every room has a sea view. Internet is available in all rooms and the restaurant. Our reception also has wi-fi. Other facilities include laundry, 24 hours security, money exchange, drinking water as well as herbal teas and herbal drinks.
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check in Time: from 12:00
2. Check out Time: till 12:00
3. At least 14 days advance notice for free cancellation.
4. Taxes are included in the price.
5. Minimum stay needed to book us is 03 nights.
Our package list as follows:
03 nights 'Body Care Package', 05 nights 'Get to Know Ayurveda', 07 nights 'Body, Mind & Soul Package' &
14 /21/28 nights ''Special Panchakarma Package'
All our Ayurveda Packages are inclusive of:
- Full board Ayurveda Veg. Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Daily Ayurveda treatment
- Daily Yoga Session &
For packages for seven days and above will have additional service like, One day Beach visit, One day lake cruise and pick up and drop from Trivandrum Airport. The price we have displayed if only for one person. For the price for two person staying in the same accommodation, please contact retreat directly. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 세탁 시설
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>