Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our guest house at only three minutes' walk from main attractions like the Roman Baths, The Pump Room, The Abbey, The New Thermal Spa and 1 minute from the bus and railway stations.
We offer both en-suite and standard rooms. WiFi available and free of charge.
All rooms have TV, Radio, Hair dryer and Tea/Coffee making facilities.
A Continental breakfast (Orange juice, Tea, Coffee, Cereals, milk, Toasts, fresh fruit, muffins, croissants) is included and served in our dining room.
Check-in from 2.30 pm
Check-out by 11 am
If you are expecting to arrive after 6pm, please give us a call or e-mail us your exact time of arrival and we'll make sure to be here for your arrival or, to provide you the code for the entrance door.
Less than 7 days of notice will incur the full cost of the reservation .
Our cancellation policy is based on normal legal practice within the UK whereby proprietors of a hotel or guest house have a legal right to claim or to be reimbursed for any loss resulting from cancellation or no show.
We accept payment by cash and credit card (MasterCard, Solo, American Express, Maestro, Visa).
Continental Breakfast is included. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 타월 포함
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>