Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located on one of principal avenues of Lisbon, only 15 minutes' walk from the city’s downtown. The hostel provide accommodation in comfort shared dormitory rooms or in spacious and beautifully decorated private rooms.
You can either stay in our dorms or in your own room all of the hostel space is for you too use. That’s including fully equipped kitchen when you can cook and also some free snacks all over the day (and the breakfast is always included), 3 private bathrooms and lounge rooms with TV and PlayStation 4 games are for your disposal. All hostel area are covered with a free modern 2,4/5GHz wifi network with a speed up to 1 Gbps. Two cozy living rooms are at your disposal when you can relax after exploring the city with a glass of Portuguese wine or play some PS4 videogames.
At Ambiente Hostel, the following equipment and surfaces are disinfected daily with PRESEPT water-soluble dichloride tablets and 70% alcohol solution:
Handles and knobs
Tables, chairs and cabinets
Floor, walls up to arm's length
Ambiente Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00
Check-in between 22:00 and 00:00 has an added cost of EUR 10.
Check-in after 00:00 is not allowed.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night
This property may pre authorize your credit card.
Children aged 13 and under cannot be accommodated at the hostel
Maximum stay is 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>