Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our location is very good, the high-rise landscape is excellent, but also hope to provide every foreign friend with the most perfect, the closest to the heart of the service and cultural exchanges, hoping to serve you and become your friends at the same time.
A shopkeeper is a person who likes traveling very much and loves all this. In order to get in touch with new things, people from different countries, see different scenery and opened this small and beautiful youth hostel. It is hoped that the people traveling in each of our countries will forget the restrictions and diaphragms between countries.
Heart-to-heart communication, to feel the beauty of the world!
Here, you can enjoy luggage storage, foreign language assistance, clothing, food, shelter and transportation, and Chinese cuisine.
Terms and Conditions:
Cancelation Policy: any cancellation/ booking change needs to be informed to the hostel at least one day before the arrival.
check in after 12:00 Noon
Check out before 12:00 Noon
Payment on arrival: Pay in Cash/ Mobile Payment(Wehcat Pay/ Alipay Pay)
Tax Included, but no Fapiao
No Smoking in Room, we have the smoking area
Reception Hour: 24 hours 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>