Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There are many local bars, hotels, markets, theatres and museums of great interest. The house is also near the Renaissance cathedral, dominating the Céspedes Park where is placed the first colonial house in Cuba (Casa Velázquez), which nowadays is a museum. In a few hundred meters, you can find 'La Casa de la Trova', where you can enjoy live music continuously. At night, quiet or noisy, according to taste you can try interesting rum mojitos, and all kinds of cocktails. Your stay will be simply unforgettable.
The house is a neo-colonial one, very well preserved, is 30 meters deep by 7.6 meters wide (228 square meters). It has a large terrace. Each double room has an en-suite full bathroom, independent air conditioning and fan, and measures 5 x 5 meters (25 square meters). We offer double or two single beds and it can be listing in addition a bed for a child. Hot water all day is available. Rooms are very quiet. Cleaning and fresh bed linen and towels daily. Laundry service. All the amenities of a modern home. Security: House protected with alarm and good locks. Service gastronomy: breakfast, lunch and dinner upon request of the customer. Taxi, information of all kinds. While respecting the privacy of our customers, the deal and the atmosphere is very familiar so you can feel another family member. Cubans are allowed to stay, as they are legally authorised to.
Amanecer's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 noon.
Check out before 11:00 am.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 5.00 CUC per person per day.
24/7 Reception. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>