Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have 8 rooms altogether -- four Deluxe King Rooms, two Bedroom Suites, one Family Suite and one 10-bed mixed dorm. All private rooms have their own bathroom with wet/dry area separated.
There is a small cafe attached to our B&B which will serve you full breakfast daily from 7.30-11.30am. If you need to leave earlier than that, we will pack you some sandwiches so that you'll have something to boost your energy for a long excursion or journey.
Our working hours is 7am-8pm, however, we will always be reachable by emails/call. Late check-in guests will be getting an email with our front door code and instructions to get in.
Our goal is to create the most memorable memories and experience in Chiang Mai for you :)
Things to note & policies:
Free Cancellation: 3 Days before the arrival,otherwise being charged by the property
Check in from :2PM
Check out Before: 12PM at noon
Payment on Arrival: Cash and Credit Card
No Smoking in the whole hostel
Age Restriction:Over 18 Y/O, guests under 18 must be with guardians
Reception working period/time: 7AM-8PM 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Flexible NRR
- 안전 금고
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>