Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Alternative Space was established during colonial times, as the first and only alternative art gallery, in which anti-colonial and anti-apartheid artist could exhibit fine art and photography.
Providing accommodation to interested people was a natural progression in the life of the gallery. With its extensive collection of Namibian art and photography, liberally exhibited in all the rooms, white washed walls, beautiful gardens with green lawns, palm trees, banana and olive trees, the Alternative Space accommodation that is conducive of friendship, sensuality and romance.
Each room at Alternative Space is individually decorated with art pieces, portraits and photography. The rooms have a bathroom and linen and towels as well as a hair dryer are provided.
A basic breakfast is available in the mornings and restaurants and cafes are really close to the property.
There is a communal lounge, a library and a kitchen area. Sculptures, expressionist and unusual art pieces can be found around the property and in the garden.
Free WiFi is provided in common areas and private parking is available on site.
Alternative Space B&B Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 06:00 to 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hours Reception.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 온수 샤워
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>