Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This hostel itselfs is located in a quiet street next to Thailand's largest Hindu Temple (Wat Khaek). Skytrain and Watertaxi are just a few minutes walk away, easily connecting you to the top sights during the day.
Our hostel is designed for travelers who enjoy good companies together with a good night sleep. It's hosted by well traveled and fluently English speaking staffs, and offers a homely and cozy atmosphere. Perfect to relax and make some new friends, not to mention the very well-known BBQ party on the rooftop bar which is held 3 times a week.
In an traditional Thai-Chinese house, we have 3 dorm rooms with comfy bunk beds and three private room (a twin room, a double room and family room). All rooms have air-conditioning. Downstairs is a well equipped kitchen and lounge area. Upstairs is the joy of many guests, an airy rooftop with a billion dollars view of Mahanakhon tower which is the highest building in Thailand, along with Lebua at state tower hotel which is the site of the movie 'Hangover part 2'.
Things to note
1) Check in from 14:00 - 21:00
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 08:00 – 21:00
Late check-in after 9 PM, please notify us by e-mail.
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash only and in Thai Baht only.
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 2 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is not included
7) No smoking Inside, but we have a roof terrace for you to smoke on.
8) Towel (service cost 40 baht for rental throughout your stay) 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>