Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property has free Wifi access and the living room has a big screen cable TV and comfortable couches to chill on.
The outside area has a BBQ area, tables and a lounging area by the grass for afternoon beers. But the best thing about this hostel isn't the house, its the friendly staff that run it and make sure you have the best possible holiday.
********** 2020 Renovations **********
During the winter holidays, we have been busy updating and improving our Sagres Surf Hostel. Aside from the usual fresh lick of paint and seasonal repairs, the following improvements have been made;
- Customised beds. Each bed now has a privacy curtain, reading light and USB charging port. Private twin/doubles will also have new beds and furniture.
- Double glazed windows. New windows throughout the hostel provide extra insulation for both temperature and sound.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash / credit cards
Check In: 13.00 pm - 22:00 pm
Check Out: 09:00 am - 11.00 am
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are included.
Guests under 18 must travel accompanied and we do not advise our hostel for guests under 16. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 야외 테라스
- 케이블 TV
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 타월 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>