Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our facility is located close by to all of Akko's great sites; such as the old city and the ancient Akko port - both places are a 'must' to see (the tourist information is 2 minutes away, the beach 1 minute).
Also situated close by are some of Akko's great restaurants and our City's famous market-place (2 minutes walking).
There are plenty of interesting day-trips that can be reserverd, such as tours of the Galilee or the Golan Heights. The surrounding area is also full of exciting attractions and activities.
We would love to have the opportunity to welcome you to our Property and to supply you with our very best service, and assure your stay be nice and comfortable.
I am looking forward to welcome you in our property.
Walid (owner & manager)
- You can park near the property for free if you come by car.
- Check in starts at 11 am.
- Check out is at 10.30 am.
- We accept credit cards.
- WiFi is available in the lobby and in most of the rooms.
- Feel free to use our lovely garden (barbecue possible) 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 팩스 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>