Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30% of the total amount will be charged if cancelled or modified 1 month prior to the arrival date. 100% charged if cancelled or modified 7 days prior to the arrival date, or No Show.
Additional Terms and Conditions
30% deposit at least 1 month prior to the arrival date. The rest may be charged at arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Between Coulée Verte and Place Massena, your apart is only a few minutes walk from the emblematic places of the city. From the exit of your hotel in Nice, you will be in the heart of the pedestrian zone and its good restaurants Nice typical; the Golden Square and its luxury shops; from the Promenade des Anglais to admire the beautiful blue; and narrow and colourful streets of old Nice.
From the studio Single to the 2-room Suite, discover the charm of our feet-to-land: aparts ideally located in the city center of Nice. The apartments are soundproof, non-smoking and all have an independent bathroom. In addition, many services breakfast, concierge, access 24/24, luggage storage To fully enjoy your apart and guarantee you a successful stay, the reception of Ajoupa is open every day from 9h to 19h. Our team will be happy to welcome you to advise you on events not to be missed, good addresses and must-see sites.
Ajoupa Apparthotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 19:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 아기침대 제공
- 예약 교환
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>