Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Backpackers By the Bay is Airlie's secret little paradise! We are situated just a short walk away from the main street (400 meteres, 5 minute walk) and were the closest hostel to the Premiere & Greyhound drop off. This makes us a perfect location as you can enjoy Airlie's famous nightlife without having to listen to it whilst trying to sleep, the best of both worlds! We are renowned for our chilled, relaxed vibes with friendly staff and a clean environment, just check out our reviews!
Airlie town centre is a hub for cafes, bars, restaurants and shopping, you'll find everything including souvenirs, art galleries and swimwear. The Airlie Beach markets are held every Saturday morning on the esplanade for locally made jewellery, clothes and crafts. The Airlie Beach Lagoon is situated right in the centre of Airlie Beach and has become the focal point of the area.
More like a large, international, environmentally-friendly house, the hostel is fully equipped with kitchen, laundry, pool, hammocks, outdoor exercise station area, BBQ, library etc. All rooms – double and four-share – are serviced daily. We also get guests into their rooms ASAP without waiting for a 2pm checkin time so you can get showered, refreshed and out there exploring.
Movies can be viewed anytime and $1.50 BBQ sandwiches are available every night around our small outdoor bar that offers the cheapest drinks in the whitsundays. Team trivia competitions are also organised nightly to promote making new friends.
We are the only hostel to offer a courtesy drop off to the marina each morning (8am). Free WiFi and tea and coffee available all day. Take advantage of our tour booking services with some great local standby rates including free accommodation and storage deals, or come and hand feed the wild cockatoos every day around our pool area. Peter and Carolyn have been the onsite owners for over 20 years and look forward to showing you some true aussie hospitality - come and say g'day.
* Winner of Multiple Whitsunday Tourism Awards
~WINNER OF MULTIPLE WHITSUNDAY TOURISIM AWARDS~
PLEASE NOTE: NO check in or out on Christmas day (25 December) or New Years day (1 January) 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 카드 전화
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>