Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In the case of a group booking, we will ask for a deposit by card payment, and a full payment on arrival. cancellation has to be done at least 14 days in advance.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We request that the guests arrive during reception hours, that is by 6 pm so that we can do the checking in and accompany our guests to their apartments.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
In the case of students, they have to be accompanied by adults who will supervise them..
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
about 400 metres from the magnificent vineyards. The 'tourist village'
consists of 3 old big farmhouses that have been converted into 19
apartments. If you are booking a room at Selvole, it means you are booking a complete Apartment!
The bigger ones has two double bedrooms, a bathroom,
equipped kitchen and a living room with double sofa bed, for four to six
people. The smaller ones has one double bedroom, a bathroom, equipped
kitchen and a living room with double sofa bed, for two to four people.
Bed linens and towels are provided and are changed regularly for stays
longer than one week.
From June to September, guests can relax by the swimming pool which is
located at the centre of the complex, or sit outside in the garden and
enjoy the natural peace of the surrounding. Guided wine tours will be
scheduled for free on demand. We can organize a wine tasting.
If you have your own car you will have the advantage
not only to go to Siena (20 minutes away) but also to explore the various
Chianti Classico wine growing area.
Prices do not include the tourist tax: €1,50 per night per person
(children under 14years of age are exempt) and the final cleaning fee:
€30,00 per apartment. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>