Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If remainder of payment is not paid 3 weeks prior to start of requested stay, then the booking will be cancelled and 50% of the balance due will be payable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With 21 beds in total, we offer a range of colorful accommodation: attractive and spacious dormitories, which are perfect for the budget traveler and cozy, relaxing private bedrooms for holiday or business tourists. Shared bathrooms with hot showers are located around the accommodation for guest use. Each of our rooms comes with air conditioning, fresh linen (including a top sheet and towels), lockers and ceiling fans (in the dormitories).
Agoo’s breakfast will set you up for the day and is included with every booking. We serve fresh, seasonal, tropical fruit salad, eggs together with home-baked bread and pastries every morning. Our Ghana-grown coffee is freshly ground and sourced locally. Delicious home cooked food is prepared by our wonderful chef with her menu available from lunchtime into the evening. For guests who would like to prepare their own food, we offer access to our well-equipped kitchen!
We have large communal areas that make great places to chill and meet other guests and travelers. For global nomads, you can continue to work - enjoy Wi-Fi access throughout the hostel, and use our printing and scanning facilities. If all else fails, just kick back and enjoy our tranquil, tropical garden from our bar area or summer-hut balcony space.
Agoo staff members are welcoming and friendly. They love to help you out with any arrangements or information that you need. We offer tours both around Accra and further afield.
We are situated just off Central Ring Road where guests can take local buses (trotros) and taxis. The central station, Nkrumah Circle is only 10 minutes away with access to every part of the city and country. The airport is about 6km distance from Agoo and we are also a short ride from popular Osu/Oxford Street, where you can find the best nightlife and shopping in Accra.
The property itself is very secure. We are based a stone’s throw from the President’s house with a police patrol in the area. There is also night security on the property.
Guests have described us as a home away from home in Accra. Agoo looks forward to welcoming individuals, friends, families, and groups to enjoy its hospitality. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Ghana
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Ghana
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Ghana
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>