Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The rooms are located on the ground floor and all have a private bathroom, TV, small fridge, hairdryer, air conditioning and free wi-fi.
The price includes a simple Italian breakfast which includes:
Coffee, milk, chocolate, juice and water.
Packed breadcrumbs, roasted slices, butter and jam.
Breakfast is self-catering.
Guests can comfortably prepare themselves, without time limits, in the Breakfast Corner at the entrance of the house and equipped with a coffee machine, a fridge and a microwave.
The cleaning of the rooms and bathrooms is done every 3 days.
Towels every 3 days, sheets every 5 days
Euro 5,00 for each bath set
Euro 8,00 for each bed set
The house has two entrances
- Via Lamarmora, 61 is the main entrance
- Via Mameli, 5 is the secondary entrance from which you can also access the private car park.
At the back of the building, a nice orange and lemon garden welcomes guests for breakfast and their moments of relaxyng
The location of the B & B is really strategic:
About 200 mt.
- The train station
- buses for all directions (urban and extra-urban)
10 minutes by bus to the Costa Smeralda airport
10 minutes by bus to the port of Isola Bianca
DO NOT ACCEPT Credit Cards - The balance of your stay must be made in cash.
Please advise arrival time
Check in time: 14.00
Check-out: until 11:00 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 자전거 주차장
- 헤어 드라이기
- 인터넷 사용
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>