Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Between D – 60 and D – 31 : cancellation possible without fees
Between D – 30 and D – 15 : The deposit will not be refund
From D – 14 : Payment of total stay in case of cancellation
Additional Terms and Conditions
For any group’s confirmation, the following payments will be required:
A payment of 30 % deposit of the total amount estimated will be paid to the hotel as confirmation, according to date fixed.
The balance remaining will be paid to the hotel in a maximum deadline of 15 days before the date of arrival of the group in the hotel.
In case of no payment of this balance, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation and to keep the taken amount.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In Paris, you will be able to discover or rediscover the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, le Louvre, le Moulin Rouge, les Champs-Elysées...Paris, the town of lights, hides so many treasures that it would be impossible to list them all!
Right next to Paris, Chevilly-Larue is located just 6 km from the Porte d'Italie. Adonis Paris Sud is perfectly positioned close to public transport:
Villejuif - Louis Aragon line 7 metro station. This puts you in the perfect place for discovering Paris, Vincennes, Versailles and more. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 아기침대 제공
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>