Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Adi Santia Bungalow is very close to the Coco Supermarket, Yoga Barn and Bebek Bengil Restaurant which serves Balinese cuisine. Area shuttles, tourism object information and vehicle rentals can be arranged for guests' travel needs.
Activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, as the area is popular for cycling and trekking. Traditional activities are also popular in Ubud. If you are lucky, during the ceremony time, the owner will guide you to the temple and tell you so much new information regarding the Balinese culture.
We provide in-room breakfast or outdoor patio pool breakfast, which is in the pool area. The outdoor patio next to the pool allows you to work with good WIFI access.
Guests who drive a car or motorbike have free parking privileges. Fitted with a private balcony offering garden views, rooms are cooled with either air conditioning or a fan. Additional facilities include wardrobe, dressing table and an attached suite bathroom with hot and cold water supply, shower, bathtub and bath facilities. Select rooms are spacious and can be fitted with a kitchenette on request.
Staff at the front desk can assist with tour arrangement, airport shuttle or laundry and room services. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>