Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In a big wooden building completely renewed, you will find guestrooms with lovely and personalized decoration, with air-conditioned, free internet access, desk, flat-screen television as well as a privative bathroom.
A continental breakfast is daily served on the terrace or in the breakfast room, according to the season.
Furthermore, you will benefit a free access to the swimming pool as well as sports facilities of a private club near the hotel, such as badminton courts or beach volleyball, around a friendly clubhouse. You will also find a minigolf course (with supplement).
You can also take advantage of the pedestrian route, perfectly secured, around the lake of the Union for your walks or jogging.
The Ad Cyber Hotel is ideally located and particularly well served by road : You will find, at less than 3 minutes' walk, restaurants and famous festive places and you can reached, in less than 10 mn, the City Center of Toulouse, the train station or the airport of Blagnac.
A free private car park is also available at the hotel.
Please note :
Cancellation policy : Free cancellation up to 2 days before arrival. In case of late cancellation or no show, the total amount of the reservation is due.
This property might pre-authorize your Credit Card.
Check in : 3 pm
Check out : 11 pm
Breakfast : Daily served from 7 am to 10 am
Credit cards : Visa, Mastercard, Eurocxard
Animals : On request. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 리셉션
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>