Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation in 30 days or in case of no-show the 100% of booking fee is penalty (to be paid).
Additional Terms and Conditions
In case of only one night stay the additional cost is 2000 huf per person per night upon arrival at the place in cash in the peak season.
Deposit of 100 euros.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our property is situated 100m far from the Lake Balaton (Libás Beach and Libás Jacht Port) in a calm place at the coast of the Szent Imre stream in the end of a standoff. The bike road and the Hungarian blue tourist route is only 50m far.
Active Hostel & Guesthouse Keszthely at Balaton includes; free WI -FI, Bike garage, Parking place for cars, Big garden, common kitchen: fridge, micro wave oven, coffee machine, sink, dishes, table and chairs, For groups (over 5 people): wine and pálinka tasting with special Hungarian dish made in the garden on open fire (5000 HUF/Person), Maximum: 2*16 people in two neighbor building. We hope, to see You in Keszthely!
Active Hostel & Guesthouse Keszthely at Balaton Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 09:00.
Late check in is after 22:00 5000 huf surplus paid upon arrival cash.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - tourist tax 450.00 HUF per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
We allow pets only if you announce it in advance, and its weight is under 2 kgs, and not dangerous or barking or gives any sound, and if we accept (like) it at the place at arrival also. We have a lot of child guests, who
do not like big or dangerous or loud animals. You have to pay 10000 HUF/pet/night extra fee for the pet upon arrival in cash in advance. You can not leave pet alone in the property or in the garden at all 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 식기 세척기
- 어린이 놀이터 지역
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 자동 판매기
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>