Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Enjoy our multi-cuisine rooftop restaurant for a meal overlooking the breathtaking fort, or just relax on the terrace with a cup of chai and watch the world go by!
We are perfectly located in the city centre, just steps from the fort and within walking distance of all major tourist attractions, like the old haveli, the market, and the lake.
We strive for you to have an unforgettable time in Jaisalmer and wish for you to walk away with a true sense of Rajasthan’s natural beauty and incredible culture. You will find us eagerly waiting to give you our very best service! We offer free transport to and from the train or bus station. Just let us know when and how you will arrive in Jaisalmer.
Abu Safari Jaisalmer Desert Camp/ Sleep in a Tent or Cottage:
You can also come party or chill in our desert camp, where you can come for the afternoon or also stay overnight. On arrival, there is a 5km camel safari to a sunset point. After the sun sets, you are guided back to camp where you will be welcomed with chai, coffee and snacks. Enjoy Rajasthani folk music and dance, disco, and a Rajasthani buffet dinner. Luxurious Swiss tent and Swiss cottages are available for sleeping, equipped with hot water and indoor bathrooms. The following morning after breakfast you return to Jaisalmer.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our hotel and to giving you a beautiful and relaxed stay! We’ll be happy to see you - life is Mama Mia!
We offer the following facilities/services:
Free pick-up from train and bus station
Free welcome chai
24 Hour Reception
A rooftop terrace and fort view
We speak english, hindi, spanish and portuguese. Here working girl from brazil 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 우편 서비스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>