Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
From dormitories for those wishing to meet other travellers, to spacious private rooms for couples and apartments that will meet the needs of your whole family / group - you'll find it all at Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv. All our rooms have AC, free Wifi, en-suite bathrooms, plenty of natural light and of course breakfast included. At all times our warm, friendly staff will be happy to share their hidden secrets of the city, Israel and the region and with our travel centre full of information your trip will be once in a lifetime.
Our immense lounge is an extension of its urban warehouse surroundings. The fantastic bar is open daily, with weekly events and our stage regularly host local artists exposing you to Middle Eastern sounds. Relax in its intimate seating areas or cook in the fully equipped communal kitchen, sharing your stories and food with fellow travellers.
If sun is what you came for, then our rooftop, with spectacular urban views is where you want to be! If you had too much sun, hide away in our TV room and zone out.
Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv is located at the crossroads of the whole city, only 50m from the buzzing Rothschild Boulevard in the small neighbourhood known as the Electric Garden. We’re within walking distance of the beach, Old Jaffa, the edgy Florentine neighbourhood, Levinsky market and the city’s main cultural attractions. We’re well located for public transport with some of the city’s handiest bus routes passing right by. This wonderful city has it all, just take a step out our front door to find it!
Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 12:00 .
Taxes included. Israeli travellers and individuals without a tourist visa (B2) are required to add statutory Value Added Tax (VAT) to the quoted rates.
24 hour Reception.
The minimum age for the dormitories is 18.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
9위, 전세계 초대형 호스텔
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Israel
4위, 전세계 초대형 호스텔
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>