Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Abbey is the first born of the hostel brand 'The Hostel'. An ex convent from the 1400’s where today people meet and tell stories from all over the world.
A place that originally served a purpose for silence and prayer is today restored like a home in which people meet from all around the world. Inaugurated in March 2014, it offers accommodation for families and solo travelers.
Abbey is in the historic centre of Genoa, a small distance from the Piazza Principe Railway Station and the famous Aquarium. It is two minutes (by foot) to Via Garibaldi, the street of the UNESCO heritage buildings and to all the major attractions of the city. Everything you require is close by including restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, gelato shops, information centres and all the tourist attractions.
Abbey Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 2pm till midnight on appointment.
Check out before 10:30 .
Payment in full up to 48h before your arrival date, including tourist tax
(This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night for the first 8 nights
You can store your bags and bycicles after check out on request.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Things to note:
Check in from 2 p.m. to midnight
Minimun stay 2 nights
Before your check-in date you will be asked to send us a valid Identification document. Passport, ID card or driver license. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>