Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our reasonable rates allow all types of travellers to experience the tranquillity of a home away from home while exploring the enchanting Cinque Terre.
Our apartment options include a complete kitchen, bathroom, and living area an outside second bathroom.
We also have a laundry line to dry any items during your stay. High-speed wireless internet and cable tv are also available in the apartment.
Our rooms are all recently renovated, creating clean modern spaces within the beautiful historic buildings of Monterosso. Our thick stone walls help to keep the rooms cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Each of our accommodation options feature unique architectural highlights, some of which include high wood beam ceilings, marble accents, or hand-moulded details which were created by Raffaele himself. Our property also has a communal patio space which creates a perfect environment to socialize with other guests or relax quietly under the shade of our vine.
A Vigna du Raffa offers complete customer service, assisting our clients both prior to and during their stay in any way possible.
A Vigna du Raffa is owned and operated by a young Italian couple Diegoand Silvia which help accommodate our international guests as he speaks both fluent English and Italian.
Check in: from 13:00pm to 8:00pm
(Property will contact you before arrival for details)
Check out: 10:00am
Payment: Cash upon arrival
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours
If you are planning to leave Monterosso later in the day, we are happy to store your bags for you. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 야외 테라스
- 케이블 TV
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>