Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rooms equipped with air-conditioned and free WiFi and express check-in and check-out.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
24 hours reception.
Taxes not included - 2%
Breakfast not included.
Lock out from 03:00 until 08:00.
Child friendly only if staying with the guardian in private rooms.
Non smoking except specific areas.
- Please keep in mind the other guests that want to rest and avoid making noise in the room or in the hallway after 11 p.m.
- For safety and hygiene reasons preparing of hot meal or drink in the capsule is not allowed. The fine for smudging the bed is 20$.
- Open fire, smoking, candles are not allowed in the capsule. We have designated smoking area at the balcony. The fine for smoking in the capsule is 200$.
- For your money, securities and other valuables there is a safe at your disposal in your room. We will give you the key of the safe on request. The hotel is not liable in case of theft or loss.
- Please handle the key-card with care. In case of damaging or losing your key-card during the time of your stay we will charge 5$ compensation.
- Do not forget to turn in your key or key-card at the reception when you leave.
- We reserve the right to break the contract and stop providing services without any refund to guests if they are in violation of this house rules or if they disturb other visitors with their behavior. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 자동 판매기
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>