Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All cancellations are subject to a cancellation charge.
- There is a 25% non-refundable deposit payable at time of booking
- To cancel a Booking you should notify us in Writing. Writing means letter,
fax or email.
- Cancellation charges where less than 28 days notice is given are set on the sliding scale below. All cancellation charges are calculated from the day written notification is received by us. These charges are based on how many days before the date of the first night of your stay we receive your cancellation notice. These charges are based on the total cost of your stay.
i. 28 -21 days - 50% of the total cost of your stay
ii. 20-14 days - 75% of the total cost of your stay
iii. 13 days or less - The total cost of your stay
- If checking out earlier than the stay booked, you will not be entitled to any refunds.
Additional Terms and Conditions
In order to secure your booking you must pay us the appropriate deposit, as set out below:
1. A minimum deposit of 25% of the total booking amount is required. The balance must be paid 4 weeks before your arrival date;
2. Payments shall be made in such format as we may agree with you when we confirm the booking.
3. If any payment under these terms and conditions is overdue, then without prejudice to our other rights and remedies we may cancel your booking; and/or we may suspend the supply and/or deliveries of any other services being provided to you by us. We will however inform you by email prior to any such action.
If you change your Group Booking
Subject to availability, you may change a group booking to a date up to 6 weeks before your arrival date.
1. Changes requested within 4 weeks of the date of the first night of your stay will be treated as cancellations (see Cancellations below).
2. If you wish to change a confirmed reservation (e.g. changes in dates of visit or changes in numbers of people booked) such changes are subject to the availability of a suitable alternative and are subject to any additional costs incurred in making changes to accommodate your request.
3. We will inform you of the amount of any additional cost when you request your changes and shall agree such costs with you.
4. Any additional decreases in Group numbers will be subject to our standard cancellation charges.
5. All changes shall be subject to the availability of a suitable alternative.
Important Information for GROUPS ONLY:
- Journeys Hostels define a group booking as 15+people
- Rooms/Dorms are available at 2:00pm on the day of arrival; however you are welcome to drop off any luggage in the morning.
- Check out time is before 10:00 AM on the day of departure.
- All bookings are subject to availability and we reserve the right to decline any booking at our discretion.
- All groups will be asked for a refundable holding deposit of 250 per group up to 50 people and 350 over 50 people per property against damages or loss. Deposit is payable by cash, credit card or cheque upon arrival.
- There is one designated group leader who must take full responsibility for the group at all times whilst staying at Journeys Hostels.
- For youth or student groups (under 20 years old) a group leader must be present and supervising the students in the Hostel at all times.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Business Trip</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Selling Out Soon
호스텔월드 모바일 앱
호스텔월드 모바일앱으로 예약하세요.