Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Up to 2 weeks before arrival we will refund 50% of the payment made for individuals or the whole group up to 50% of the total paid to us. After 2 weeks before arrival there will be no refund in case of cancellations.
We advise you to purchase travel insurance which includes cancellation insurance.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A key and damage deposit of 100 euros will be charged together with the balance of the bill 4 weeks before arrival. Assuming no lost keys or damage this 100 euros will be returned when requested at check out.
Single sex dorms ONLY. Groups of males and females MUST book separate rooms. Mixed groups who do not book separate rooms may be moved, and may have to share with other guests if there are beds still available.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Single sex rooms ONLY. Groups of males and females MUST book separate rooms. Groups who do not book separate rooms will be moved, and may have to share the dorm with other guests.
Bookings of up to 20 people are accepted via this site, for more people please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to cancel online groups of more than 20 people.
If the group booking is just for one night and is on a Friday, Saturday or one of the following dates around public holidays, then an extra charge of 5 euros will be made per bed booked: 22-31 March, 26-28 April, 5 &15 May 2016
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
호스텔월드 모바일 앱
호스텔월드 모바일앱으로 예약하세요.