Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation and refund policy: Any confirmed booking may be cancelled by clients at any time, as per the following policy:-
60 days prior to arrival - Full refund i.e. no charge
45 days prior to arrival - 75% refund i.e. 25% charge
30 days prior to arrival - 50% refund i.e. 50% charge
Less than 30 prior to arrival - NO REFUND i.e. 100% charge
The Ngurdoto Mountain Lodge Management reserves the right to make any alterations/changes in the policy (in part or in whole) without any prior notice.
Additional Terms and Conditions
In order to maintain a smooth and reliable mode of operations, Ngurdoto Mountain Lodge is kindly urging the cooperation and high level of understanding on the following points to secure a confirmed hotel booking:-
Any company/Organisation making a booking is kindly requested to submit an official booking voucher/letter or an e-mail with a 50% advance deposit payment. The hotel in turn will confirm and fully guarantee such a booking as per the specifications made by the company. The balance 50% shall be paid before the arrival date of the guests.
Booking security: In the event of a confirmed and guaranteed booking resulting to client NOT getting the room at Ngurdoto Mountain Lodge as per the confirmation due to reasons beyond the control of The Ngurdoto Mountain Lodge management, the hotel (Ngurdoto Mountain Lodge) shall be duty bound to make sure that such client is reserved a place in a similar standard hotel and The Ngurdoto Mountain Lodge shall cover any requirement arising as a result of this management.
Credit Facility: In order to secure credit facilities with the hotel, prior arrangement and terms must be drawn and signed between the concerned company and the management of Ngurdoto Mountain Lodge before the services are rendered. In other words, CREDIT FACILITIES SHALL NOT BE EXTENDED TO ANYBODY WITHOUT PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
호스텔월드 모바일 앱
호스텔월드 모바일앱으로 예약하세요.