Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Guests are requested to leave a 30% non-refundable depost (of the total cost of the stay). This will be retained in the event of a no-show, cancellation, or reduction in numbers.
Additional Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS FOR GROUP BOOKINGS
Subject to change or alteration at any time and applicable to all relevant residences (not just Bankside House)
1. In these conditions, which apply as varied by any correspondence, the "applicant" means any person, firm, company or other body making application for accommodation at Bankside House, Hall of Residence for the School. The
"School" being The London School of Economics and Political Science.
2. All charges shall be agreed between the applicant and the School at the date of booking, subject to the School's right to increase any such charges in order to cover any increases in Government taxation.
3. The applicant shall on the confirmation date pay the School within 14 days, a deposit of 25% of the total charges. This deposit will be non-refundable and non-transferrable in any event. This deposit will form part of the final charge for the accommodation booked and the balance must be paid four weeks before arrival.
4. Failure to comply with Paragraph 3 could result in the rooms being released at any time.
5. Cheques or money orders should be in Pounds Sterling and made out to the London School of Economics. We only accept the following Credit/Debit cards: Switch, Visa, Delta or Mastercard.
6. Reconfirmation of the group with an update on numbers must be sent to Bankside House in writing, together with payment for the final charge, four weeks prior to arrival. Failure to do so could result in the group booking being released.
7. Cancellations or amendments can only be accepted in writing from the person who made the booking and is not effective until received at the office of the Reception Manager for Bankside House. There will be no refund of deposits in the event of cancellation either by one or all persons named in the booking. The applicants will waiver the right for any refund of payment for accommodation should cancellation be made less than one calendar month prior to the commencement of the booking. The School will be under no obligation to re-let any of the cancelled accommodation, however, if it does, applicants may receive a proportionate amount. Applicants are advised to insure themselves against the possibility of cancellation.
8. Should applicants wish to increase the number of rooms for the group they must provide Bankside House with reasonable notice. Bankside House however, cannot guarantee that the extra rooms can be accommodated or apply the same rate as for the rest of the group.
9. Accommodation should be occupied between 15.00 hours and 23.00hours at the commencement of the let. If guests are due to arrive after 23.00 hours, Bankside House must be informed in advance. Checkout of guests must be completed by 10.30 hours. Failure to do so will mean that a further accommodation charge will be incurred with out notice. Applicants and their clients are expected to leave the accommodation in good order and in a clean and tidy condition.
10. Bankside House has the right to refuse entry to any additional person that has not made a reservation. Pets are not allowed.
11. The client shall pay a fine if any room keys are lost.
12. The guest shall not use the room or permit the room to be used for any purpose other than as Bed and Breakfast Accommodation.
13. Bankside Management reserves the right to cancel any guest reservation if they cause any disruption or damage to the residence.
14. The applicant shall indemnify and hold the School harmless from and against any costs, claims, proceedings, losses or expenses, whatsoever, arising from any breach of these conditions.
15. The School may cancel any unconfirmed bookings provided that notification of such cancellation is given to the applicant prior to a deposit being paid, (whether confirmation has been in fact been made). The School shall not incur any liability to the applicant or their clients whatsoever.
16. Under no circumstances will the School accept responsibility or liability in respect of or to make good property, goods, articles, or items, whatsoever, placed, deposited, brought in to or left upon the premises by the applicant, or their clients, or by any other person. Or left with any officer or servant of the School, in connection with the booking made hereunder or any use of the School's premises by any member of the applicant's party, and the applicant shall indemnify and hold harmless the School and its officers and servants in respect thereof.
17. The LSE is a registered trademark and the School will take all appropriate steps to protect the use of its name, including legal action where necessary. In particular, bookings at Bankside House are subject to the applicant agreeing that:
a) You will not state, imply or give the impression in any information that the LSE is in any way responsible for the management of your event, or where relevant, the provision of teaching or the marking of examinations or the award of any certificate or qualification relating to the event/teaching/examination in question; or that participants in that event are students at the School.
b) Reference to the LSE name may be made in travelling and location directions. In such circumstances, the LSE name will not be given undue emphasis and it will be made clear in both text and design. As a result the School reserves the right to view all promotional information.
18. Any delays in or failure of performance of either party under this Agreement shall not be considered a breach thereof if
such delay or failure is occasioned by force majeure. The expression 'force majeure' includes any Act of God, war, strike, lockout, riot or civil commotion, combination of workmen, breakdown of machinery, for or any cause comprehended in the said expression 'force majeure'.
19. These conditions shall be construed in accordance with and the bookings shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales and thereby the Courts of England and Wales shall have jurisdiction.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Selling Out Soon
호스텔월드 모바일 앱
호스텔월드 모바일앱으로 예약하세요.