Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of cancellation more then 31 days before arrival we don't charge.
In case of cancellation more then 14 days before arrival we charge 50% of the total reservation.
In case of cancellation more then 7 days before arrival we charge 75% of the total reservation.
In case of cancellation less then 7 days before arrival we charge the full amount of the reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Jorplace is ideal for groups. We have many rooms on each floor several toilets and bathrooms, a spacious living room, a guest kitchen, a colourful lounge, bar and garden with fireplace.
The group rates are 30,- per person per night in a dormitory. This includes WIFI, sheets & breakfast on weekdays! The price is excluding 1,80 tourist tax per person per night & we ask a cash deposit of 20 per person.
If you're looking for an activity in combination with accommodation we offer various group packages. There are also delicious BBQ facilities ( 13,50 p.p.) or the dish of the day from 7.50, Lunch (also packed lunches: 3 sandwiches, milk or orange juice and a piece of fruit) is available from 5,- p.p.
Check on www.jorplace.com for group package deals.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Selling Out Soon
호스텔월드 모바일 앱
호스텔월드 모바일앱으로 예약하세요.